Fund Accountant Private Equity
LGT Fund Managers (FL) Limited, Liechtenstein provides fund administration services to mainly private equity funds managed by LGT Capital Partners. The administration group has over EUR 30 billion in assets under administration. LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in 40 countries. An international team of over 650 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
- Accounting for private equity fund of funds, including
- NAV calculations
- booking of valuations & cash flows
- preparation of annual reports;
- Collaboration with internal and external service providers;
- Execution of quality checks and preparation of standard and/or ad-hoc reports;
- Collaboration in projects and various operational tasks.
- “Sachbearbeiter Rechnungswesen” or higher education in finance/accounting;
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in accounting;
- Strong interest for the investment world;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and German;
- Very good IT user knowledge with MS Office, especially Excel and Word;
- Team player with strong social skills, with the ability to also work independently;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment, we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Manager, Alexandra Hohermuth +41 55 415 93 37.