LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 95 billion in assets under management and more than 650 institutional clients in 44 countries. An international team of over 750 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives, and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the Firm has offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, London, Paris, The Hague, Vaduz, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Sydney.
The Venture Capital team at LGT Capital Partners focuses on Series B+ co-investments alongside top tier European GPs as well as fund investments and buying secondary positions in companies and funds from other GPs/LPs.
This student position will offer flexibility during studies with approx. 2 working days a week. This is a great opportunity for students who are able to commit to this role for at least 1 year. Start date is as soon as possible.
The successful student within the Venture Capital team will have the following responsibilities:
- Log-ins of inbound investments (for both fund of funds VC investments and startup investments);
- Screening of incoming investment opportunities;
- Ad-hoc tasks like helping us on the data tools we are building.
- Pursuing a Bachelor or beginning of Master degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or similar subject;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, including personal or professional experience in an English-speaking environment;
- Strong interest in enhancing financial acumen and broadening knowledge of the venture capital market;
- Good organizational skills.
Kindly note: Visa sponsorship is not offered for this role.
Please upload your complete application documents in English: CV, motivation letter, diplomas, transcripts of your degree(s) and your reference letters.
- Home Office: after the successful probation period you will meet your colleagues three days in the office and have the option to work two days a week in the home office in Switzerland. Additionally you get a Home Office allowance;
- We have flexible working hours and you can structure your working hours according to operational requirements;
- A diverse culture full of mutual respect, teamwork and appreciation awaits you at LGT Capital Partners – we‘re all working hard but with us you can really generate an impact;
- We‘re proud to be owned by the Princely family of Liechtenstein and our successful company is greatly inspired by their entrepreneurial attitude;
- Commitment to ESG: our thinking is characterized through the Princely Family by a long term perspective. Sustainability is key - we act accordingly in business and private life since 2002.